Offering a fast and easy way to maximize the use of limited space on paddling trips, our waterproof Bulkhead Compression dry bag boasts an innovative compression system, a fully waterproof PurgeAir™
valve to vent any trapped air, and stow-friendly materials—all resulting in one of the best dry bags to use in kayak and boat hatches.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, our 2-strap Continuous Compression system encircles the bag to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: Our unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the dry bag compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- Stow-friendly: Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches.
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won’t easily roll around; it’s also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS